Bear Soup #84
Bear Soup, with Ron Suresha, streams online Monday, November 29th,
at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats Wednesday, same times.
In this 84th installment of Bear Soup:
- “Beard v. ‘Stache: The Real Alaska Senate Face-Off” by Nick Baumann, Mother Jones
- “How To Be a Country Leather Bear” by Jeff Mann, from his new book of essays, Binding the God
- Hairy business from the fabulous Kinsey Sicks!
- Shoutouts — and the usual ursine ululations.
News, interviews, skews, and shmooze for the online ursine community — you’re just in time for another steamy serving of BEAR SOUP!
Bear Soup #51 tonight
Bear Soup podcast, episode #51, will stream online tonight, Monday, August 24, at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net.
In the Bear Soup hot tub this week, bear movies and politics:
- My interview with Dan Hunt, director/producer of the documentary film Bear Run, which ran on the Logo channel last year. The interview originally appeared in Bear magazine #66 and is featured in full in the new edition of Bears on Bears: Interviews and Discussions
- Casting call for bears in the NYC area for the new feature-length movie, Bear City. Lunch provided!
- Satire from Roman Hans and SD: Bu$h’s horrible terrible awful no-good BF. On YouTube here — 3,000+ views!
Chock-full of furry audio goodness. There’s room in the tub for everybear, everycub, whatever, whomever . . . so grab your rubber ducky and drop in for a brand new BEAR SOUP!
Bear Soup is sponsored by our buds at Bear Bones Books.
Bear Soup #16
In this episode of Bear Soup:
- Ron’s review of “More Bear Cookin'” by PJ Gray
- bearish president US Grant makeover on the USD $50 bill
- animal rights activists from PETA track Prince Charles and Camilla on honeymoon to urge end of bearskin caps on Buckingham Palace guards
- I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, indicted former VP chief-of-staff, writes of sicko sex with four-legged bears and young girls
- former White House chief-of-staff and Bush’s brain, Karl Rove, seen at Mid-Atlantic Leather 2004 in Washington DC with dom leather daddybear?!
- the very humpy pocketbear, Mr MAL 2004, Jim “Tug” Taylor