Bear Soup #87
Bear Soup, with Ron Suresha, streams online Monday, February 3rd,
at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats Wednesday, same times.
In this 87th installment of Bear Soup:
- Dr Larry Mass’s response to Jeff Mann’s article on Bears in GLR
- Funny stuff from Meghan Mulally of Will & Grace, who says her partner is a bear
- A section of a new book, Smashing Stereotypes, on Bears and gay/bi male masculinity
- Interview in GLT with Scott McGillivray, former editor of 100% Beef magazine, on bear community
- Henry James was one hot bear
- A selection on hypermasculine types in the military (in honor of DADT repeal), from “Don’t Ask Me” by Paul Rudnick in New Yorker
News, interviews, skews, and shmooze for the online ursine community — you’re just in time for another steamy serving of BEAR SOUP!
Bear Soup is sponsored by Bear Bones Books, the “hairy arm” of Lethe Press.