Bear Soup #86
Bear Soup, with Ron Suresha, streams online Monday, January 17th,
at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats Wednesday, same times.
In this 86th installment of Bear Soup:
- An exclusive interview with Steve Harris, publisher of A Bear’s Life magazine, including his special announcement about the future of the magazine
- A brief selection from Armistead Maupin’s new novel, Mary Ann in Autumn, mentioning “bio bears”
News, interviews, skews, and shmooze for the online ursine community — you’re just in time for another steamy serving of BEAR SOUP!
Bear Soup #80
Bear Soup, with Ron Suresha, streams online Monday, October 18th, at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats Wednesday, same times.
Now at our new location on the web: BearSoupPodcast.net!
In this 80th installment of Bear Soup:
- “For queer teens who have considered suicide when the rainbow is not enough.” My message to gay/bi/queer teens: “It gets way better.” Video on YouTube here. Thanks to the Care Bear project of the Trevor Project, Dan Savage, Stephanie Miller
- Interview with Steve Harris, publisher, A Bear’s Life magazine. Stevo and I chat about bear community, the bear market, and how to wrangle bears, plus
- Men’s National Sex Study
The Men’s National Sex Study is a study conducted by researchers from the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University, in collaboration with MANHUNT, DList, and MANHUNT Cares. This study seeks to gather comprehensive information about the sex lives of men, with a particular emphasis on understanding how men feel about various sexual behaviors and activities. The Center for Sexual Health Promotion at IU is one of the nation’s leading research groups that focuses on how sexually active adults make decisions that influence their sexual health. http://menshealth.indiana.edu/
- Shoutouts — with only a bare minimum of the usual ursine ululations.
News, shmooze, interviews, and skews for the online ursine community — you’re just in time for another yummy yammy serving of BEAR SOUP! (We know bears love yams.)
Bear Soup is sponsored by the bookish bears at Bear Bones Books.