Bear Soup #82
Bear Soup, with Ron Suresha, streams online Monday, November 15th,
at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats Wednesday, same times.
Now at: BearSoupPodcast.net!
In this 82nd installment of Bear Soup:
- An appeal to help our friend Harry Lit
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson from Family Man answers the question, “Would you date a bear?” on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens”
- “Post-Style,” an essay from The International Homosexual Conspiracy by Larry-Bob Roberts, editor of Holy Titclamps
- Excerpt from The Limits of Pleasure, a novel by Daniel M. Jaffe, coming out this month from Bear Bones Books
“Sometime you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you” audio from Stephanie Miller and handsome musclebear Chris Lavoie (see photo of Chris flexing his guns for NOH8 at his FB page here)
- letters from non-listeners, and listeners
- Shoutouts — and the usual ursine ululations.
News, interviews, skews, and shmooze for the online ursine community — you’re just in time for another steamy serving of BEAR SOUP!
Bear Soup is sponsored by Bear Bones Books, the “hairy arm” of Lethe Press.