Bear Soup #81
Bear Soup, with Ron Suresha, streams online Monday, November 1st,
at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats Wednesday, same times.
Now at: BearSoupPodcast.net!
In this 81st installment of Bear Soup:
- Ahmet Yildiz update from Ibrahim “Ibo” Can: reading of English captioning of Ibo’s video statement about the “gay honor killing” of his partner Ahmet here
- Review and excerpt from The Facial Hair Handbook by Jack Passion, 2-time World Beard Championship winner. Order the book through Amazon here.
- “Everybody run—the ex-beauty queen’s got a gun,” Julie Brown’s hilarious 2008 song spoof of former half-governor Sarah Palin (and her own song, “Homecoming Queen’s Got a Gun”), which involves polar bears and gay men in close proximity. “Run, Polar bears, run!” BLAM! BLAM! Sarah: “Oooh, I think I winged a homo!” Male voice: “I swear I’m going to slap the lipstick off that pig!”
- Stephanie Miller, Hal Sparks, Jim Ward, and [musclebear] Chris Lavoie discuss leatherbear fearmongering in this year’s election. GET OUT THE VOTE, PEOPLE!!!
- Shoutouts — and the usual ursine ululations.
News, interviews, skews, and shmooze for the online ursine community — you’re just in time for another yammy serving of BEAR SOUP!
Bear Soup is sponsored by Bear Bones Books, the “hairy arm” of Lethe Press.